Changing the Color of points

Crest Christopher
I've taken a step away from my web development projects to finish other
projects and far from done so, bare with me if I forgot a thing or two
until the get the motor running :)
At this point I want to make the points visible and change the color,
they all have the same path class but I don't care about that, yet ;-)

I have a SVG which is strictly only the points of the SVG file made up
of a series of classes; the SVG points are not visible ?

HTML

<g id="Artwork_1_1_">
    <g>
        <g>
            <path class="st0" d="M73.3,73.1"/>

CSS
#Artwork_1_1_ .st0 {
  color:blue;
}

Re: Changing the Color of points

Tom Livingston
On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 10:11 PM Crest Christopher <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've taken a step away from my web development projects to finish other
>
> projects and far from done so, bare with me if I forgot a thing or two
>
> until the get the motor running :)
>
> At this point I want to make the points visible and change the color,
>
> they all have the same path class but I don't care about that, yet ;-)
>

> I have a SVG which is strictly only the points of the SVG file made up
>
> of a series of classes; the SVG points are not visible ?
>

> HTML
>

> <g id="Artwork_1_1_">
>
>     <g>
>
>         <g>
>
>             <path class="st0" d="M73.3,73.1"/>
>

> CSS
>
> #Artwork_1_1_ .st0 {
>
>   color:blue;
>
> }

svg uses 'fill' and 'stroke'

#Artwork_1_1_ .st0 {

  fill:blue;

}

Re: Changing the Color of points

Crest Christopher
Ah right, nothing is showing blue ?

Do you know off hand if you can change the point size ?

Tom Livingston wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 10:11 PM Crest Christopher
>
>     I've taken a step away from my web development projects to finish
>     other
>
>     projects and far from done so, bare with me if I forgot a thing or two
>
>     until the get the motor running :)
>
>     At this point I want to make the points visible and change the color,
>
>     they all have the same path class but I don't care about that, yet ;-)
>

>     I have a SVG which is strictly only the points of the SVG file made up
>
>     of a series of classes; the SVG points are not visible ?
>

>     HTML
>

>     <g id="Artwork_1_1_">
>
>         <g>
>
>             <g>
>
>                 <path class="st0" d="M73.3,73.1"/>
>

>     CSS
>
>     #Artwork_1_1_ .st0 {
>
>       color:blue;
>
>     }
>

> svg uses 'fill' and 'stroke'
>
> #Artwork_1_1_ .st0 {
>
>   fill:blue;
>
> }

Re: Changing the Color of points

Philippe Wittenbergh

> On Jan 3, 2017, at 12:10 PM, Crest Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I've taken a step away from my web development projects to finish other
> projects and far from done so, bare with me if I forgot a thing or two
> until the get the motor running :)
> At this point I want to make the points visible and change the color,
> they all have the same path class but I don't care about that, yet ;-)
>
> I have a SVG which is strictly only the points of the SVG file made up
> of a series of classes; the SVG points are not visible ?
>
> HTML
>
> <g id="Artwork_1_1_">
>    <g>
>        <g>
>            <path class="st0" d="M73.3,73.1"/>
>
> CSS
> #Artwork_1_1_ .st0 {
>  color:blue;
> }

It is `path` with only one anchor point. How do you expect anything to be visible?

Besides, in SVG, it is `fill` and `stroke`.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com/

Re: Changing the Color of points

Crest Christopher
I have multiple paths with the same class with a style applied to the
class = st0. I don't see a series of blue points ?

Philippe Wittenbergh wrote:

>> On Jan 3, 2017, at 12:10 PM, Crest Christopher
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I've taken a step away from my web development projects to finish other
>> projects and far from done so, bare with me if I forgot a thing or two
>> until the get the motor running :)
>> At this point I want to make the points visible and change the color,
>> they all have the same path class but I don't care about that, yet ;-)
>>
>> I have a SVG which is strictly only the points of the SVG file made up
>> of a series of classes; the SVG points are not visible ?
>>
>> HTML
>>
>> <g id="Artwork_1_1_">
>>    <g>
>>        <g>
>>            <path class="st0" d="M73.3,73.1"/>
>>
>> CSS
>> #Artwork_1_1_ .st0 {
>> color:blue;
>> }
>

> It is `path` with only one anchor point. How do you expect anything to
> be visible?
>
> Besides, in SVG, it is `fill` and `stroke`.
>
> Philippe
> --
> Philippe Wittenbergh
> http://l-c-n.com/

Re: Changing the Color of points

Philippe Wittenbergh

> On Jan 3, 2017, at 2:12 PM, Crest Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have multiple paths with the same class with a style applied to the
> class = st0. I don't see a series of blue points ?

Of course not. Anchor points are *never* visible. What is visible is the line connecting two anchor points (anchor points **within the same <path />**). If you want a series of dots, perhaps you want the <circle /> element?

Two <path />s with one anchor point each will never connect to each other.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com/